In-bike storage and essential riding tools that can meet the needs of almost any trailside repair. Durable, flexible storage sleeves make for a secure, clean place to stow EnCase System tools or other small items. Fits most mountain bars and most road bars thanks to a storage sleeve with a customizable rubber flap that can be cut to meet your handlebar inner diameter. - 14 functions (spoke wrench; valve core wrench; flat head #3.5; Phillips #2; 2mm, 2.5mm, 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, and 8mm hex; and T10, T25, and T30 Torx) - Magnets & O-rings keep all parts in place - Ball detent swivel head helps access hard-to-reach places - Handle doubles as breaker bar when ball detent swivel head is bent for extra torque - Store in handlebar with a Wolf Tooth EnCase Storage Sleeve (included) - Magnet on bottom end of tool allows for storage on steel bike stands (or refrigerators) - Fits most standard mountain handlebars and most drop bars (except ergonomic drop bars that have hard angles in the drops) - Chain & Tire Plug tool compatible with all bicycle chains including 12-speed - Inserter tool and bacon strips plug holes in tubeless tires - Five strips included; refills available - Hardened steel pin for lifetime durability - Requires 4mm hex for chain tool driver which can be found on the EnCase Hex Bit Wrench - Storage sleeves made of vibration-damping material and snug fit prevents rattling - Durable precision-machined aluminum end caps - Custom fit rubber flap can be trimmed to fit in smaller diameter bars - Bonus storage space—fits a Presta-to-Schrader adapter and valve core or a master link (both sold separately) - Includes Drop Bar Fit Kit to customize fit for larger-diameter road handlebars
- Designed to fit most lightweight, midweight, and cruiser bicycles - Fits frames with welded-on mounting plates - Made in the U.S.A.
Our kickstand is chainstay mountable using two bolts for secure and easy storage of your bike. - Two-bolt mounting geometry on chainstay only including specific mounting bolts - Easy length adjustment - 25Kg max load - Weight 300g
- Tough, durable finish - Easy clean - Cut to size - Easy application - Perfectly matches MY22 Scott Spark
$41.99 - $42.00
- Protects high risk areas of the fork from rock chips, wear & scratches - Fits all makes, models and sizes - Designed for maximum coverage with minimal trimming - Designed around mountain bike fork geometry - Fork coverage ~60%. Includes crowns, lowers, and extra pieces - Easy install and high durability - Each kit includes installation instructions, cleaning wipe, squeegee, install solution & microfibre cloth - Self-healing. Minor marks and scuffs will disappear with the warmth of a sunny day - A low surface energy means that less dirt sticks to your bike and is easier to clean - 10 year warranty against discoloration and cracking - Available in either matte or gloss finish to match factory paint and is nearly invisible once installed
- Protects key areas from cable rub, rock chips, wear & scratches - Fits all makes, models and sizes - Designed around mountain bike geometry - Frame coverage ~30%. Includes toptube, downtube, 4 stays and extra pieces - Easy install and high durability - Each kit includes installation instructions, cleaning wipe, squeegee, install solution & microfibre cloth - Self-healing. Minor marks and scuffs will disappear with the warmth of a sunny day - A low surface energy means that less dirt sticks to your bike and is easier to clean - 10 year warranty against discoloration and cracking - Available in either matte or gloss finish to match factory paint and is nearly invisible once installed
$59.99 - $64.99
Problem Solvers' MisMatch Adapters allow you to combine your Shimano and SRAM shifters and brakes onto a single clamp for a more ergonomic, less-cluttered handlebar. These CNC-machined aluminum adapters work with Shimano I-Spec and SRAM MatchMaker components to fasten your preferred combination on to a single, existing bar clamp.
Make quick work of any bottle-cap-removal operation with Park's BO-2 Bottle Opener. This ergonomic tool is made of stainless steel with a comfy vinyl coating.
Park's Digital Scale accurately weighs bikes, frames and components. It measures in both pounds and kilograms to the tenth and includes a dual-position, silicon-coated hanging hook. Plus, its unique design allows it to be clamped solidly in a repair-stand and hung from a hook.
Featuring a three-color Park Tool logo and "bike wrench" graphic, Park Tool's Pint Glass is made from heavyweight, dishwasher-safe glass.
Park's Pizza Tool is the perfect gift for the cyclist who has it all. It's a quality pizza cutter reminiscent of classic highwheelers that has a blade sharp enough to slice through the roughest terrain. This great tool also includes a display stand and gift box. Never use a run-of-the-mill pizza cutter again.
Know the exact weight of your parts with Park's Tabletop Digital Scale. This precise scale is accurate to 2 grams and weighs components up to 3,000 grams (that's more than 6 pounds for us 'mericans). It switches easily between grams and ounces and has a tare feature to exclude the weight of a container. (Not responsible for extreme gram counting.)
- Color kits for OneUp riser bars plus some extra stickers for whatever you choose
$52.00 - $54.99
- A Threadless no tap install option that lets you store the EDC V2 Tool inside your stem/steerer tube without threading your steerer tube - The Threadless Carrier replaces your star nut and lets you preload your headset with a bolt, while also creating a space for the EDC Tool. - Easy to install in less than 10 minutes. - Compatible with EDC V2 Tool (You must use the small EDC V2 Storage Capsule with the Threadless Carrier.) The tire plug and bacon strips fit within the small storage capsule. - Chain pliers are not compatible with the threadless carrier set up. - The EDC Threadless Carrier is NOT compatible with V1 EDC Tools (Green Multi-Tool)
$24.95 - $34.99
Lizard Skins adhesive bike protection offers protection from nicks and scratches and is made with high performance adhesive. - 64mm wide x 305mm long - 3 Extenders included for desired protection
$13.99 - $24.99
Ride with minimal chain slap by using a Chainstay Protector. Comes in 5 sizes and 4 colors giving you the versatility needed no matter what you ride. Designed and made in our Utah facility, the Chainstay Protector is made with neoprene and sewn with a tight stitch and heavy-duty thread for extra strength and durability. Lizard Skins chainstay guards are the original, strongest and lightest protectors on the market since 1993.
We understand that your bike is a prized possession and leaving it unattended, even when secured, can be risky. Scout provides unparalleled bike security by combining both an extremely loud 85db bike alarm function with a highly accurate bike finder, using Apple’s ‘Find My’ app. The future of bike security is here. Once armed, any movement of a Scout fitted Bike will trigger the motion-sensitive audio alarm discouraging any further movement and alerting the bike’s owner, both by the sound of the alarm and via a notification that is automatically sent to the owner’s iPhone (when in Bluetooth range). Then in a scenario where a bike fitted with Scout is not where the owner has left it, it can be quickly located using Apple’s network via the ‘Find My’ app. - Compatible with iOS only - Motion-sensitive 85 db audio alarm for immediate deterrence - Can be located quickly using Apple's 'Find My' app - Operated using Knog's iOS app - Mounts to standard water cage braze-ons - Can be mounted under water cage for discretion - Use supplied anti-tamper screws to mount securely - Neon silicone cover provided to advertise security device (if desired) - Arm / disarm using button (within 1.5 m) on app within bluetooth range - LEDs show alarm status & battery charge - USB-C rechargeable with 2 to 6 month battery (pending usage) - Low battery notifications when you have just 20% remaining - Water resistant IP66 rating (wash-proof) - Weighs just 25 grams - USB-C charging cable not included If you want peace-of-mind that you've done everything you can to secure your bike, Scout Bike is an essential piece of kit.
- Prevents frame damage from chain suck due to excessive chain slap or shift ramp snags - For use with triple mountain cranksets, double specific cranksets and triple cranksets with a double chainrings - Mounts behind drive-side bottom bracket cup - Compatible with an 'E-Type' or 'Bottom Bracket Mount' front derailleur utilizing external bottom bracket cups or non-GXP bottom brackets with 68mm and 73mm BB shells - Not for use with suspension frames that utilize a 'DW' link or dropped chainstay - Includes chain pucks for 22-to-24t, 32-to-34t and double specific 28-32t configurations - Precision machined, anodized 6061 T6 aluminum - 26 grams
- Lightweight and durable alloy construction - Fully adjustable length from 24''-29'' - Allen bolt locking mechnism
- Center mount - Made of alloy - Alloy top plate - 285mm, Cut to length
- Center mount - Made of alloy with steel split rod extension - Adjustable with lockscrew - Fits bikes from 24-inch to 700C wheels
- Center mount - Made of alloy - Alloy top plate - Adjustable with lockscrew - 24'' to 700C
- Center mount - Made of alloy - Steel top plate - 305mm (cut to length before installing) - Silver
$100.00 - $161.99 $161.99 - $199.99 Up to 50% Off
- Sturdy 5mm steel plate construction - Provides stability for adult riders - Fits 20-inch to 26-inch wheel bikes - EN71 and EN14765 test approved - 6-inch steel wheels for increased stability - Weight Limit 220lb / 100 kg
- Stable 2-Stay mount - Made of alloy - Clip type tool-free adjust - 24-inch to 700C
Durable: - High-quality grade materials that won't yellow or crack over time - Self-healing pellicle making small scratches disappear - Strong, durable and very flexible materials to protect your bike from accidents, rock impact and tailgate pad rub Installation: - Easy to install and comes with a professional-grade squeegee for a seamless installation - See step-by-step installation video - Easy to remove and leave no residue and safe on bike paint - Includes one premium quality 3M squeegee Compatibility: - Tailored 15 pieces kit to protect your bike from scratches and dings - Mountain and gravel/road bike fork protection kit included - Fits all bikes: Ideal for Trail, All-Mountain, Enduro and DH bikes - Can be easily trimmed to fit smaller bikes - Available in transparent gloss or matte
$74.99 - $79.99
Durable: - High-quality grade materials that don't yellow or crack over time - Self-healing pellicle makes small scratches disappear - Strong, durable and very flexible materials to protect your bike from accidents, rock impact and tailgate pad rub Installation: - Easy to install and comes with a professional-grade squeegee for a seamless installation - See our step-by-step installation video - Easy to remove and leave no residue and safe on bike paint - Includes one premium quality 3M squeegee Compatibility: - Tailored 14 pieces kit to protect your bike from scratches - Fits all bikes: Ideal for Trail, All-Mountain, Enduro, DH bikes and E-bike - Can be easily trimmed to fit smaller bikes - Available in transparent gloss or mat for a flawless match to your bike finish - Fork protection kit not included
Durable: - High-quality grade materials won't turn yellow or crack over time - More protection than other universal kit on the market - Self-healing pellicle making small scratches disappear - Strong, durable and very flexible materials to protect your bike from accidents, rock impact, and tailgate pad rub Installation: - Easy to install with shape pattern to let you adjust the fit before installation - Easy to remove, leave no residue and is safe on bike paint - Premium quality 3M squeegee Included Compatibility: - Semi-custom Universal Kit - Tailored 40 pieces kit - Suspension fork protection kit included - Fits all type of bikes: Ideal for Trail, All-Mountain, Enduro, and DH bikes - Fit all Size of bike: XS-XL bikes with no compromise on protection coverage - Available in gloss or matte
A neoprene pogie intended for colder temperatures beyond the standard Bar Mitts and is designed to work with flat or riser style handlebars to keep hands warm. - Waterproof, 6mm thick neoprene - Fleece lined inside and nylon lamination outside - Removable Velcro cuff provides increased insulation from cold - Vent zipper can be opened if hands start to overheat - Can be easily installed and removed for temperature changes - Reflective material on seam and logo - Measures 11" wide by shifters/brakes
$89.99 - $111.99
A neoprene pogie designed to work with flat or riser style handlebars to keep hands warm when encountering the cold, wind, rain and/or snow. - Waterproof, 5mm neoprene construction with nylon lamination inside and outside - Attaches to handlebars - can be easily installed and removed for temperature changes - Can be used with regular cycling gloves of varying thickness - Reflective material on seam and logo - Stays open, allowing easy access and removal of hands - Vent zipper can be opened if hands start to overheat - Measures 10" wide by shifters/brakes
Page 1 of 4 Next page