$140.99 - $160.00
Zipp's Service Course SL Stem provides strength and reliability at just 120 grams. Forged of 7075 aluminum with titanium bolts, the SL is stiff enough to harness the power of your burliest sprints and withstand the jarring forces of the meanest potholes. It keeps the front end completely rigid, providing control no matter the condition.
$54.99 - $67.99
TruVativ's AKA Stem is 3D forged from 7050 aluminum for durable strength in all conditions. Four bolts attach the faceplate for a vise-like grip on your bars, and the 2-bolt clamp secures to your steerer for pinpoint steering precision and stiffness. This stem perfectly balances weight and strength for your trail or all mountain bike.
$99.99 - $129.99
Steep descents, nasty rock gardens and high speed: all in a day's work for TruVativ's burly Holzfeller Stem. Made from oversize 3D forged aluminum for serious strength, the Holzfeller thrives on gravity-fueled abuse. The short length provides supreme confidence when railing down the sketchiest steeps. Four bolts attach the faceplate for a vise-like grip on your bars, and the direct BoXXer mounting delivers pinpoint steering precision and stiffness.
$43.99 - $58.00
TruVativ's Hussefelt is an aggressive DH/freeride stem forged from 6061 aluminum for superb stiffness and superior strength. The short length provides supreme confidence when railing down the sketchiest steeps. Four bolts attach the faceplate for a vise-like grip on your bars, and the 2-bolt clamp secures to your steerer for pinpoint steering precision and stiffness.
$49.99 - $56.99
TruVativ's Stylo T20 stem is 3D forged for that perfect balance of light weight, stiffness and control on the trail. Four bolts securely attach the face plate and make changing out handlebars a breeze.
$69.99 - $124.99
TruVativ's feathery Stylo T40 Stem is 3D forged from 7050 aluminum for that perfect balance of light weight, stiffness and precision steering control on the trail. Six titanium bolts secure this stem to your fork and bars and keep the weight down, too. Plus, with four different lengths and two color options, you're sure to find the perfect stem with which to crown your ride.
$99.99 - $114.99
Weight optimized and DH-ready: Spank's Spike Race stem will take you through the tape and onto the podium. Forged aluminum is light and stiff, while CNC accents shave even more weight and keep the stem looking sharp. • Forged, CNC-machined aluminum • Stack height: 35mm • Rise: 0 degree • Clamp diameter: 31.8mm • Snap Fit sealed topcap included • Brushed anodized finish
$67.99 - $81.99
- Strong yet competitively lightweight alloy single crown stem for all disciplines - Unique style, modern geometry, and rock-solid construction, without the heavy price tag - Dial your fit with micro-increment size options, tuned to fit any rider size and style - Cockpit setup index lasered onto stem helps with tuning of upsweep and backsweep - Ultra-short stack height and true zero-degree rise - Chamfered bar clamp to reduce stress risers and increase fatigue life in handlebars
$67.99 - $81.99
- Strong yet competitively lightweight alloy single crown stem for all disciplines - Unique style, modern geometry, and rock-solid construction, without the heavy price tag - Dial your fit with micro-increment size options, tuned to fit any rider size and style - Cockpit setup index lasered onto stem helps with tuning of upsweep and backsweep - Ultra-short stack height and true zero-degree rise - Chamfered bar clamp to reduce stress risers and increase fatigue life in handlebars - Recommended for: ASTM 5, All mountain, enduro, trail, free ride, DJ, E-Bike
Zion stem from Salt. - Contoured side pocket and matching cap detail - 48mm wider clamping area - STC (Shark Tooth Clamping) for maximum bar grip
$124.99 - $139.99
Tom Ritchey's original 4Axis stem changed stem design forever. This Classic stem uses an updated version of the game-changing design, from the stress-managing forged faceplate, bolt spacing and angled steer tube slot to the now-ubiquitous 3D net forging process, the 4Axis is still the standard in lightweight, stiff and strong stems.
$99.99 - $104.99
Ritchey's Pro 4Axis 44 Stem is the perfect touch of class for your speed machine. It's made of forged 6061 aluminum for super light weight with excellent stiffness for optimum handling. Plus, it features Ritchey's Bias Clamp and large 44mm 4-bolt faceplate, which make it super strong and secure. It's stout squared body profile looks great, too.
The RaceFace Aeffect 35 stem brings the advantages of a 35mm bar to the XC/Trail crowd at a mid-level pricepoint while maintaining a refined Race Face look. - Forged and machined from 6061 aluminum - Interlocking 4 bolt bar clamp secures your bar and distributes loads away from bolts - Stack Height: 39mm - Weight: 155g (60mm)
Built for all-mountain riding, the new Aeffect Rally 35 stem is a no nonsense workhorse. With increased strength and shorter length options available for modern bike geometry, Aeffect R performs well above its price point…and all of this at a competitive weight.
$119.99 - $145.99
The RaceFace Atlas is designed to bridge the needs of AM and FR/DH riders: light enough for AM, tough enough for FR and DH, providing the ultimate in versatility. - Four bolt bar clamp holds bar securely in position - Interlocking U-Shaped Handlebar Clamp Geometry - Faceplate eliminates stress risers which cause your bar to bend or break - Opposing bolts on steer tube clamp provides extreme clamping power while reducing stress on the steer tube - Stack Height: 40mm
RaceFace's Chester 35 Stem is a practical stem with 2 length options and that legendary bomb-proof Race Face toughness baked right in. - Forged and machined from 6061 aluminum - Interlocking 4 bolt bar clamp secures your bar and distributes loads away from bolts and into the body - Stack Height: 42mm
- Forged & blasted 2014 alloy for high strength & fatigue resistance at a reasonable weight - Four bolt bar clamp holds bar securely in position - Interlocking U-Shaped Handlebar Clamp Geometry transferring more load through the stem body and not the bolts - Faceplate eliminates ‘stress risers'
$109.99 - $142.99
- Intended for XC, Trail and All Mountain use - Machined to precision with 7075 aluminum for high strength & fatigue resistance at a very light weight - Interlocking 4 bolt bar clamp secures your bar and distributes loads away from bolts and into the body - Bar Clamp Diameter: 35mm - Stem Angle: -84 deg , +96 deg
$124.99 - $139.99
Race Face took their super popular Turbine 35mm stem and turned the volume up to R. Increased strength to handle the harshest aggressive all mountain riding combined with an update to 0-degree size for optimized fit and performance. This stem sets the new standard in weight vs strength. - CNC Aluminum - 0-degree rise for perfect fit on aggressive bike frames - Extensive CNC machining for weight reduction without impacting strength - TopLock faceplate design for easy and secure installation
$109.99 - $112.00
Joining our Carbon Handlebar is the OneUp Stem. Designed for everything from trail riding to Enduro racing. The OneUp Stem can be used with a regular star nut and top cap like every other stem. It’s also compatible with existing threaded EDC top caps, for people who’ve already threaded their steerer tube. SPECS - Length: 35mm (155g) 50mm (173g) / 35mm Dia. / 0° Rise - Colour: Black. - Stack Height: 39mm - Bar Clamp Width: 55mm - Material: 6061-T6 Aluminum
At just 113g for a 100mm extension, the Energy stem represents cutting-edge aluminum construction. The shape is 3D forged from 2014-aluminum for great strength, with the final refinements carried out by CNC machining. Chromoly bolts complete the package.
$49.99 - $51.00
Dial in your perfect bike fit with FSA's Omega Stem. 3D-forged and CNC machined construction makes this stem stiff and light for power transfer and steering precision. The four-bolt faceplate holds bars securely, and this stem features stainless steel bolt hardware.
- Lightweight aluminum construction - Adjusts from 0° to 60° - 25.4mm handlebar clamp - 475g
- Forged alloy construction - Adjusts from 0 to +/- 60° - 31.8mm, shims included to fit 25.4mm handlebar
$31.99 - $43.99
- 3D forged alloy construction - Fits 1-1/8-inch (28.6mm) steerer forks - Fits 31.8mm handlebar clamp - Heat treated hardware - Weight: 152g (100mm)
$31.99 - $43.99
- 3D forged alloy construction - Fits 1-1/8-inch (28.6mm) steerer forks - Fits 25.4mm handlebar clamp - M6 Black hardware - Weight: 161g (110mm)
Introducing the Onyx stem. Using cold forging technology rather than CNC machining, this stem has an incredibly smooth and unique shape but also strength advantages over a traditional CNC machined stem. - Cold-forged deisgn for strength, asthetics and value - Weight saving internal machining - STC (Shark Tooth Clamping) for increased grip - Steerer Clamp Diameter: 1-1/8" ins - Weight (oz): 11.15 - Stem Type: Top Load
$51.00 - $54.99
With its classic blend of high strength and low weight, Easton's EA50 stem is a smart choice for your favorite ride. It's made of 3D forged aluminum for amazing stiffness and strength. Easton's Top-Lock technology locks the stem and faceplate together, creating a highly rigid interface while minimizing the loads on the bolts, making the EA50 perfectly safe for carbon bars.
Easton’s lightest aluminum stem is the choice of road racers and top XC pilots alike. The advanced EA90 aluminum tubing and 3D forging process results in a perfect blend of strength and weight. Easton’s patented DST distributes clamping forces more evenly over a larger area, making it the perfect stem for today’s lightweight aluminum and carbon handlebars. - Finish: Black Ano - Weight: 130g (100mm) - Rise: Varies - Clamp diameter: 31.8mm - Steerer: 1 1/8-inch - Length: 80mm, 90mm, 100mm, 110mm, 120mm, 130mm - Materials: EA90 alloy
$109.99 - $110.00
Just when you thought a stem couldn’t get any more burly and beautiful, Easton drops the Havoc 35. It's bigger and badder with a handlebar clamp diameter of 35 millimeters. The increased clamp diameter delivers more strength, stiffness and security than conventional 31.8 stems. This stem is fully CNC machined from a massive chunk of aluminum and features a host of clever designs like Easton's Top Lock Technology and Distributed Stress Technology to remove stress risers and eliminate rocking caused by floating faceplates. So go ahead, take the hard line, the Havoc has your back.
Page 1 of 3 Next page