- Bells/Noise Makers (57)
- Mirrors (20)
- Reflective Items (10)
- Show More Brands
- Show Fewer Brands
- Retractable handle bar end mirror - Mounting: Universal bar end fitting
- Made for use on road bikes, the spin 25 mirror is completely position adjustable. - Small and discrete but still offers a great field of view. - Ideal for drop bar handlebars on road and gravel bikes - Solid – mirror made of unbreakable chrome abs. - Adjustable – orientation can be adjusted easily to give you the best field of view for your position. - Reversible – can be installed on left or right side of handlebars - Folds away against the bars for protection when not in use.
Mirrycle's Incredibell Adjustabell 2 uses a fully adjustable handlebar clamp that fits any size bars. Its perfect size and pivoting ringer let you mount it just about anywhere on your handlebars, and allows you to ring it with your thumb or finger. The Adjustabell 2 can even be mounted to a ski pole or walking stick. One flick and it rings loud and clear for all to hear. - Weight: 26g (.9oz) - Dome Diameter: 34mm (1.34") - Fits handlebars with 15mm – 39mm (.59"- 1.54") outside diameters
$15.99 - $19.99
Mirrycle's Incredibell Brass Duet makes a traditional ding-dong dual-tone ring with the beautiful resonance of solid brass. Plus, its compact size lets you mount it just about anywhere on your handlebars. - Dome Diameter: 33mm (1.3") - Fits handlebars with 21.7mm – 24mm (.86" – .95") outside diameters
$15.00 - $22.95
Ping! This Linus Bell has a sprung striker on the side of the bell, that you flick with your thumb or finger for a loud and clear tone. It's available in aluminum and brass and is made in Japan. It has a built-in clamp and simply bolts onto your handlebars (and stem, up to 22mm diameter).
$26.00 - $26.99
Bike bells generally look & sound a bit ugly. But why? What if they looked sexy & sounded like an angel playing a glockenspiel? A bell with a beautiful tone, but also a remarkable style and choice of materials that embodies a rider’s personality. The Small Oi fits 22.2mm diameter bars, e.g Mountain bike (near the grips), BMX & some old commuters. Please make sure you know where on your handlebar you are going to place the bell (grips or stem) before you order as you may need a different sized bell. THE LOOK Where bells usually protrude up or out, Oi doesn’t. It appears to hover around the handle bars. In one sense, it's discreet. But in another, it stands out as unrecognisable. THE SOUND Knog tested numerous prototypes to get the perfect pitch, length of ring, and volume. With a spring-loaded actuator built into the mount, the strike of the bell is firm and fast, allowing a good balance of volume and longevity of sound. It actually has several pitch tones - one core and several supportive higher tones to ensure it's unmistakable and safely heard. To compare it to a musical instrument, where some bells play a single note, Oi plays a chord. THE MOUNT What about the handle-bar cables? No worries. Built into the shape of the mount is a cable management system. So not only does it allow the bell to look and sound uninterrupted, it also helps gather your cables (for the organiser inside us all). What about getting it on the bar. Again, not a thing. Just pop it over, give the hex screw a quick tighten up, and you're good to go. No sliding down the handlebars, no dismantling and re-assembling.
Bike bells generally look & sound a bit ugly. But why? What if they looked sexy & sounded like an angel playing a glockenspiel? The Oi Luxe is a bell with a beautiful tone, but also a remarkable style and choice of materials that embodies a rider’s personality. The Oi Luxe is luxe in every sense of the word. Its CNC machined ringer and brass dinger, stitched 'vegan' leather shim, and metal injection molded stainless steel make it a pleasure to have on your handlebars. - Fits 23.8 – 31.8mm handlebars - Weight: 46.5g
Bike bells generally look & sound a bit ugly. But why? What if they looked sexy & sounded like an angel playing a glockenspiel? The Oi Luxe is a bell with a beautiful tone, but also a remarkable style and choice of materials that embodies a rider’s personality. The Oi Luxe is luxe in every sense of the word. Its CNC machined ringer and brass dinger, stitched 'vegan' leather shim, and metal injection molded stainless steel make it a pleasure to have on your handlebars. - Fits 22.2mm handlebars - Weight: 31.5g
$18.99 - $21.99
A new angle on bells. Low and lean looking; very techy too. - Fits handlebars with 22.7mm – 26mm (.0.89" – 1.02") outside diameters
- Tool-free installation and adjustment - Compatible with 19 – 22mm inner diameter bars
- Practical rear-view mirror that attaches to the handlebars. Can be positioned in a number of ways to maximize viewing
$12.99 - $13.99
- Fits 22-25.4mm Handlebars
- Fits 22-25.4mm Handlebars
- Fits 22-25.4mm Handlebars
Fits 22-25.4mm Handlebars
Fits 22-25.4mm Handlebars.
- Similar to the Urbie but without the riser bar - Perfect for the cyclist that wants a quick, easy rearview mirror at handlebar height - Easy installation and removal - Fits on handlebars with a 18-22mm inner diameter
CatEye's FlexTight bell may be tiny but it packs a huge ding to let everyone know you're coming.
Tool-free mount attaches quickly to handlebars 19-32 mm. Aluminum 30mm diameter bell can also be mounted with a light or computer FlexTight™ bracket. - Sound Volume: 90.0dB - Handlebar size: 22-32mm - Bell Diameter: 33mm - Weight: 25g
Aluminum bell with a 360-degree, ribbed lever.
Aluminum bell with ribbed lever NOTE: 22.2mm diameter clamp. This bell will only fit smaller-diameter handlebars.
- Durable all steel trigger bell - Floral feminine pattern - Bell diameter: 80mm
- Can be used on arm, leg, backpack, or bike - 4-LED design for 360 visibility - Built-in passive reflective strips - Water resistant - Mode: Flashing Off - CR2032 Battery (included) - 75 hour run time - Sold individually
Baseball bat trigger - 38mm alloy dome - Display packaged - Ring sound: DING!
Bird Horn for kids' bikes.
Traditional 'push-push' mechanism - 53mm alloy dome - Ring sound: BRRRing!
Dring-Dring ring sound - Fun bell for the crazy critters in your life - 55mm wide by 30mm deep - Sturdy twin-screw clamp mount
- Convex shape for wide field of view - Quick and easy installation - Easily adjustable for precise positioning - Durable resin construction - Tool-free installation
Pure ding ring sound - High-polished brass cymbal top - 50mm wide - Rubber-lined billet split mounting clamp
Innovative attachment bands fit bars from 22.2 to 31.8mm - Installs and releases in seconds without tools - 23mm brass dome - Ring sound: DING!
Page 1 of 3 Next page