Topeak's Explorer Tubular Rack is a great add-on for carrying a trunk bag, pannier or anything else you want to strap on. It's made of tubular aluminum, fits most bikes with disc brakes, and has a center strip that acts like a short fender, too.
This one-size-fits-all aluminum tubular rear rack is designed exclusively for Fat Bikes with disc brakes. The rack legs are adjustable to fit most 24” & 26” wheel Fat Bikes. The integrated side bar provides a lower pannier attachment point allowing more space for cargo on top of the rack. The MTX QuickTrack plate is compatible with any Topeak MTX TrunkBag, MTX rear basket, and most other rack packs and panniers on the market. Not compatible with asymmetric rearstay design fat bike frames.
The Transporteur Rack is a modular cargo carrier. Accessorize it with a 300 × 400 mm Eurocrate, a standard crate of 20 beers, or a recycled wooden box. It carries up to 20 kg, so even when you’re carting two kids on the back, you can bring a picnic too. With two convenient bottle mounts, you can load it out with water for a long tour, or a handy bike lock for commuting in the city. - Robust front cargo carrier, designed to transport up to 20 kg ( 44 lb) - Installs on Tern’s robust Combo Mount, for serious hauling - Mounts on the frame (instead of the fork) for unencumbered handling, even under heavy loads - Built to fit standard 300 × 400 mm Eurocrates, beer crates and a range of third party accessories including pet carriers and coolers - Includes two rear-facing bottle cage mounts, so you can load up on water or attach a convenient folding lock
Designed for large and complex loads, with some little helpful features to help fitting to any bike, and increase options for rider safety and visibility. Closely compatible with any of our pannier bags. - Lightweight 6061 Aluminum tube construction. - 2 x mounting feet for adaptability to any road, tour, or mountain bike (with rack bosses). - Compatibility with disc brake bikes (& some bikes with 'outboard' calipers). - Bolt or strap rear light attachment points. - Dual-level rack for lower mounting of pannier bags and compatibility with trunk/duffle bags.
- Light alloy front rack - Stainless steel fixing bracket and bolts included - For 26-inch to 700C wheels
- Seatpost rack - Fits seat post size 25.4-31.8mm - Bolt-on attachment for secure installation - Lightweight aluminum construction - Powder coated finish - Maximum capacity: 10 kg/22 lb
- Seatpost rack - Fits seat post size 25.4-31.8mm - With sidebars for panniers - Quick-release attachment for easy installation and removal - Lightweight aluminum construction - Powder-coated finish - Maximum capacity: 10 kg/22 lbs
- Lightweight aluminum construction - Powder coated finish - Stainless steel hardware - Adjustable height and seat stay tubes - Fits most disc brake bikes with 26''/650B/700C wheels (max. 29 x 2.1) - Maximum capacity: 25 kg/55 lb
- Lightweight aluminum construction - Stainless steel stays - Fits most bikes with 26-inch and 700C wheels (max tire 29 x 2.1-inch) - Maximum capacity: 18 kg
- Lightweight aluminum construction - Stainless steel stays - Fits most bikes with 26" and 700C wheels (max. 29 x 2.1) - Maximum capacity: 18 kg
- Lightweight aluminum construction - Powder coated finish - Stainless steel hardware and stays - Fits most bikes with 26''/650B/700C wheels (max. 29 x 2.1) - Maximum capacity: 27 kg/59 lb
- Fits on touring, hybrid and mountain bikes - Super tough 10.4 mm diameter 6061 T6 tubular aluminum tubing - 2.0mm wall thickness - Hardware included - Maximum capacity: 15kg - Weight: 580g / pair
- Oversized AL-6061 tubular alloy rack 10mm tubing - Top surface width: 90mm to 128mm - For 26-inch / 700C wheels (max tire 29 x 2.1-inches) - Max capacity: 20kg - Features T-Bar (patent-pending): two adjustable arms move independently from the rack structure and to keep the rack parallel to the ground regardless of frame type or size - Sets rack 6cm behind the axle for improved heel clearance - M5 threaded holes on dropouts to mount a rear fender straight onto the rear rack
All-alloy bike rack securely mounts to bike to hold up to 40 lb. Features - Secure: Triangulated design holds cargo - Fully Adjustable: Adjustable legs and extra long connector stays fit most bikes. Disc-compatible - Construction: Lightweight aluminum with stainless steel hardware - Weight: 1.53 lbs / 694 grams - Max Weight: 40 lb / 18 kg
The Grid 1 is your basic do it all rack that will carry many sizes and styles of panniers. It also mounts in seconds because all of the hardware comes pre-installed. Great for commuters and students. - Performs great with trunk bags - Light and reflector mounting loop - 45lb / 20.5kg capacity
A harmonious marriage of two classic Blackburn products: a cargo rack and bottle cage in one. Blackburn's Outpost Cargo Cage provides a solution to carrying your oddly-shaped gear along for the ride. - Securely strap down odd size bottles and other gear, such as bags and clothing - Mounts to 2 standard bottle cage bosses - Three sets of mounting holes to fit different size frames - Included silicone-backed webbing straps prevents your cargo from jostling free - 6mm alloy tube construction - 4kgs/8.8lbs carrying capacity - Weight: 164 grams w/ straps
- Includes mounting kit, extra tube for bags, spring clamp, fastening option for light (80mm) - MIK profiles, comp. with (MIK) accessories - Max. 30kg, 10mm
Make your fat bike a load-hauling master with Axiom's Fatliner. It's disc compatible, and it's made from rugged 6061 T6 aluminum to keep strength to the max and weight to a minimum. There are plenty of mounting options to accommodate all sorts of fat bikes, and it fits dropouts from 170 to 190mm apart. Get fat, get loaded, and go adventure with the Fatliner.
$50.99 - $69.99
Axiom's Journey Rack is made of light, rugged aluminum. It is specially designed to handle even the largest and heaviest panniers (sold separately) with additional looped struts that prevent the bags from swinging into the wheel. It also has a platform on top, which adds strength and doubles as a mini fender.
Axiom's Journey Rack w/Spring is made of light, rugged aluminum. It can handle large, heavy panniers (sold separately) with additional looped struts that stabilize the bags. It also has a platform on top, which adds strength and doubles as a mini fender, and a spring loaded bar to hold down your belongings.
Axiom's Phoenix Front Rack carries your things in style and adds class to your ride. It features a black aluminum deck and a sturdy aluminum frame that is simple and easy to attach to your bike. The unique mounting system hides mounting bolts and keeps the Phoenix Rack looking good.
$54.95 - $64.99
Axiom's Streamliner Disc DLX Rack fits on bikes with disc brakes that don't have eyelets. It's made of reliable and light aluminum, features struts to keep loads from getting close to the rear wheel, and offers ample heel clearance when you're carrying panniers.
- Lightweight alloy wire frame and stays - Reflector bracket included
The most versatile bag in the range, this large dry bag with a steep tapering body allows very easy access to a large load. The M.O.L.L.E.-inspired attachments and the rack, ensures this large bag fits securely and has zero 'sway'. Other gear and packs can be added externally and underneath the rack. The rack uses a lightweight but stable construction and is adaptable for different bike geometries. Bag Features: - M.O.L.L.E inspired anchor and strap system. - Large tapered opening. - Duraflex buckles. - Air removal valve. - Tough 600D TPU- / PU-Coated main fabric. - Gear straps included Rack Features: - CNC'd Seatpost clamp with multiple seat post size fittings. - Fabric base with M.O.L.L.E anchor points. - 6061 Aluminum construction. - Adjustable height and pitch.
A great solution for carrying more and balancing loads on the bike. Designed with a strong integrated construction, this rack can be mounted to most forks, with its versatile mounting options and three-part design. - Lightweight 6061 Aluminum tube construction. - Bow for increased rigidity. - 2x mounting options for fit to most rigid forks (must have lower fork bosses). - Compatibility with most disc brake bikes. - Fits 650b, 700c, 26", 27", and 29" wheels
Designed specifically for lightweight touring or inner city use, with some little helpful features to help fitting to any bike, and increase options for rider safety and visibility. Closely compatible with any of our Pannier bags. This rack is light but capable of hauling a large load. - Lightweight 6061 Aluminum tube construction. - Two mounting feet for adaptability to any road, touring, or mountain bike (with rack bosses) - 2 x seat-stay mounting options (for caliper brake mount or regular rack mounts) - Compatibility with disc brake bikes (Some bikes with outboard calipers also). - Unique rear light mount option design.
- Robust and large front carrier - With stays for mounting on front axle, includes 2 handlebar hooks (for 21-31.8 mm). - Maximum 10kg
- Alloy rear carrier - Fits hardtail bikes with disc brakes - Compatible with any 26-inch/ 700C bikes (max tire 29 x 2.1-inch) - Max. capacity of 25kg
Page 1 of 1