Topeak's Explorer Tubular Rack is a great add-on for carrying a trunk bag, pannier or anything else you want to strap on. It's made of tubular aluminum, fits most bikes with disc brakes, and has a center strip that acts like a short fender, too.
Topeak's Super Tourist DX Tubular Rack is a great rack for long-distance touring. It's the perfect add-on for carrying a trunk bag, pannier or anything else you want to strap on. It's made of tubular aluminum, fits most bikes with disc brakes, and has a center strip that acts like a short fender, too. And, it boasts a side bar to keep panniers in place.
This one-size-fits-all aluminum tubular rear rack is designed exclusively for Fat Bikes with disc brakes. The rack legs are adjustable to fit most 24” & 26” wheel Fat Bikes. The integrated side bar provides a lower pannier attachment point allowing more space for cargo on top of the rack. The MTX QuickTrack plate is compatible with any Topeak MTX TrunkBag, MTX rear basket, and most other rack packs and panniers on the market. Not compatible with asymmetric rearstay design fat bike frames.
Designed specifically for lightweight touring or inner city use, with some little helpful features to help fitting to any bike, and increase options for rider safety and visibility. Closely compatible with any of our Pannier bags. This rack is light but capable of hauling a large load. - Lightweight 6061 Aluminum tube construction. - Two mounting feet for adaptability to any road, touring, or mountain bike (with rack bosses) - 2 x seat-stay mounting options (for caliper brake mount or regular rack mounts) - Compatibility with disc brake bikes (Some bikes with outboard calipers also). - Unique rear light mount option design.
Designed for large and complex loads, with some little helpful features to help fitting to any bike, and increase options for rider safety and visibility. Closely compatible with any of our pannier bags. - Lightweight 6061 Aluminum tube construction. - 2 x mounting feet for adaptability to any road, tour, or mountain bike (with rack bosses). - Compatibility with disc brake bikes (& some bikes with 'outboard' calipers). - Bolt or strap rear light attachment points. - Dual-level rack for lower mounting of pannier bags and compatibility with trunk/duffle bags.
- Light alloy front rack - Stainless steel fixing bracket and bolts included - For 26-inch to 700C wheels
- Alloy rear carrier - Fits hardtail bikes with disc brakes - Compatible with any 26-inch/ 700C bikes (max tire 29 x 2.1-inch) - Max. capacity of 25kg
- Lightweight aluminum construction - Powder coated finish - Stainless steel hardware - Adjustable height and seat stay tubes - Fits most disc brake bikes with 26''/650B/700C wheels (max. 29 x 2.1) - Maximum capacity: 25 kg/55 lb
- Lightweight aluminum construction - Stainless steel stays - Fits most bikes with 26-inch and 700C wheels (max tire 29 x 2.1-inch) - Maximum capacity: 18 kg
- Lightweight aluminum construction - Stainless steel stays - Fits most bikes with 26" and 700C wheels (max. 29 x 2.1) - Maximum capacity: 18 kg
- Fits on touring, hybrid and mountain bikes - Super tough 10.4 mm diameter 6061 T6 tubular aluminum tubing - 2.0mm wall thickness - Hardware included - Maximum capacity: 15kg - Weight: 580g / pair
- Oversized AL-6061 tubular alloy rack 10mm tubing - Top surface width: 90mm to 128mm - For 26-inch / 700C wheels (max tire 29 x 2.1-inches) - Max capacity: 20kg - Features T-Bar (patent-pending): two adjustable arms move independently from the rack structure and to keep the rack parallel to the ground regardless of frame type or size - Sets rack 6cm behind the axle for improved heel clearance - M5 threaded holes on dropouts to mount a rear fender straight onto the rear rack
All-alloy bike rack securely mounts to bike to hold up to 40 lb. Features - Secure: Triangulated design holds cargo - Fully Adjustable: Adjustable legs and extra long connector stays fit most bikes. Disc-compatible - Construction: Lightweight aluminum with stainless steel hardware - Weight: 1.53 lbs / 694 grams - Max Weight: 40 lb / 18 kg
The Grid 1 is your basic do it all rack that will carry many sizes and styles of panniers. It also mounts in seconds because all of the hardware comes pre-installed. Great for commuters and students. - Performs great with trunk bags - Light and reflector mounting loop - 45lb / 20.5kg capacity
The Blackburn Grid 3 adds on a solid rack foundation with a spring clip to allow you to quickly store a jacket or extra layer on top of the rack. A slickly designed, yet simple to install rear rack perfect for anything from a multi-day tour to running errands around town. - Performs great with trunk bags - Light and reflector mounting loop - 45lb/20.5 kg capacity
Carry up to 45 pounds of cargo with this robust rack that's width adjustable to fit most adult bikes. It's disc-brake compatible and has a built-in light clip so you can mount a Blackburn light for added visibility and night riding. Use it front or rear with just about any road or mountain bike. Details: - Front or rear mounting - Disc brake compatible - Adjustable width - Light clip attachment - Universal swivel mounting hardware allows mounting on most adult bikes - Install using a QR skewer up to tire sizes 700x37c - For tire sizes larger than 700x37c, use eyelet to install - 45lbs/20.5kg capacity
A harmonious marriage of two classic Blackburn products: a cargo rack and bottle cage in one. Blackburn's Outpost Cargo Cage provides a solution to carrying your oddly-shaped gear along for the ride. - Securely strap down odd size bottles and other gear, such as bags and clothing - Mounts to 2 standard bottle cage bosses - Three sets of mounting holes to fit different size frames - Included silicone-backed webbing straps prevents your cargo from jostling free - 6mm alloy tube construction - 4kgs/8.8lbs carrying capacity - Weight: 164 grams w/ straps
Built specifically to work with fat tire bikes, and designed to fit on the front or rear of your bike, this might be our most versatile rack. Fits fat and most tire sizes Our patent-pending adjustable width design will work with most fat bike frame, hub and tire widths, without having to twist or bend anything. Front or rear compatible Can't decide if you want to install on the front of the rear of your bike? Don't worry about it, this product does both easily. Disc brake compatible Sometimes these new fangled disc brakes get in the way of accessory installation. This product was designed to make sure that isn't an issue. Height and width adjustable Our patent-pending adjustable width design will work with most road and mountain bike hub and tire widths, without having to twist or bend anything. This rack will happily accommodate most road and mountain bike wheel sizes. This includes the diameters 26", 650b, 700c, 27.5" and 29" and widths from 23c up to 3". Aluminum construction Constructed of T6061 aluminum, this product is both lightweight and strong. Lifetime warranty
- Includes mounting kit, extra tube for bags, spring clamp, fastening option for light (80mm) - MIK profiles, comp. with (MIK) accessories - Max. 30kg, 10mm
Make your fat bike a load-hauling master with Axiom's Fatliner. It's disc compatible, and it's made from rugged 6061 T6 aluminum to keep strength to the max and weight to a minimum. There are plenty of mounting options to accommodate all sorts of fat bikes, and it fits dropouts from 170 to 190mm apart. Get fat, get loaded, and go adventure with the Fatliner.
Axiom's Phoenix Front Rack carries your things in style and adds class to your ride. It features a black aluminum deck and a sturdy aluminum frame that is simple and easy to attach to your bike. The unique mounting system hides mounting bolts and keeps the Phoenix Rack looking good.
Arkel's Randonneur Rack is a great way to add a rack to your bike. It's strong, light, stable, and you can attach or remove it in seconds! A sleek quick release bracket attaches to both seat rails, forming rock-solid attachment points. And, the front of the rack gently envelopes the seat post with a soft rubberized clamp and secure Velcro strap that's safe for every seatpost, including lightweight carbon models. Arkel's three point attachment system brings unequaled stability - it feels like it's bolted on to the frame! - Randonneur rack is fine with carbon seat posts, but it is not recommended with carbon seat rails. - If the seat rails of your saddle are more than 3.5 inches (89mm) apart, you will need Arkel's Wide Rails Adapter (SKU: RBSRA) - Use of the Randonneur rack is fine with carbon seat posts, but it is not recommended with carbon seat rails - Maximum load: 6 kg (13 lbs). The actual maximum load will be dictated more by the particulars of your bike than the actual capacity of the Randonneur Rack, which can withstand more than the stated maximum load. You may need to consult your seat and seat post manufacturers to verify whether or not they prohibit the use of such a seat post rack, in which case we recommend following those instructions
The Seatpacker 9 Bikepacking Seat Bag holds more than enough gear for a day trip in uncertain weather and comes with it's own quick release rack. It's completely waterproof with a sealed liner and easily slides on and off for easy packing and handling. The included Seatpacker rack totally eliminates side to side movement (Tail Wag), plus it works with dropper posts! A slim front design and reinforced front panels eliminate thigh rub. - Needs a minimum clearance of 7" from seat rails to top of tire. - Weight of seat bag: 360 g / .75 lbs - Weight of rack: 280 g / .6 lbs - Volume: 9l. / 550 cu. in. - Brooks and Selle Anatomica saddles require Wide Rails Adaptor (SKU: RBSRA sold separately)
The most versatile bag in the range, this large dry bag with a steep tapering body allows very easy access to a large load. The M.O.L.L.E.-inspired attachments and the rack, ensures this large bag fits securely and has zero 'sway'. Other gear and packs can be added externally and underneath the rack. The rack uses a lightweight but stable construction and is adaptable for different bike geometries. Bag Features: - M.O.L.L.E inspired anchor and strap system. - Large tapered opening. - Duraflex buckles. - Air removal valve. - Tough 600D TPU- / PU-Coated main fabric. - Gear straps included Rack Features: - CNC'd Seatpost clamp with multiple seat post size fittings. - Fabric base with M.O.L.L.E anchor points. - 6061 Aluminum construction. - Adjustable height and pitch.
- Seatpost rack - Fits seat post size 25.4-31.8mm - Bolt-on attachment for secure installation - Lightweight aluminum construction - Powder coated finish - Maximum capacity: 10 kg/22 lb
- Seatpost rack - Fits seat post size 25.4-31.8mm - With sidebars for panniers - Quick-release attachment for easy installation and removal - Lightweight aluminum construction - Powder-coated finish - Maximum capacity: 10 kg/22 lbs
- Lightweight aluminum construction - Powder coated finish - Stainless steel hardware and stays - Fits most bikes with 26''/650B/700C wheels (max. 29 x 2.1) - Maximum capacity: 27 kg/59 lb
- Oversized AL-6061 tubular alloy rack 10 mm - Feature T-Bar (patented): two adjustable arms moving independently from the rack structure - T-Track unique mono stay - Pre-installed hardware provides quick and easy installation - Sets rack 6cm behind the axle for improved heel clearance - Top surface width: 90mm to 128mm - Max capacity: 55lbs - For 26-inch / 700C wheels (max tire 29 x 2.1-inches)
- Robust and large front carrier - With stays for mounting on front axle, includes 2 handlebar hooks (for 21-31.8 mm). - Maximum 10kg
Page 1 of 1